1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Depends. When I woke up at 2 am, I thought, "Good God! Put the mask back ON!". When I woke up again at 6, I thought, "Not bad at all, honey."
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
A week from tomorrow at the earliest.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn, not only because the rings are the best and it's been my favorite since elementary school, but because I hated the comic Why I Hate Saturn and I feel that anything hated by those asinine characters or their creator can't be all bad.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
They're all terrible.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pink, scoop-neck cotton knit with 3/4 sleeves, under denim jacket.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I'm more likely to pick the dark side.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey from?
She's an inspiration.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Same as the last time I answered this question: something about Mexican food, from my friend who lives in Denmark and was visiting me in DC a year ago.
15. Where is your letter box?
In the lobby of my apartment building.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Probably Bilbo the plush panda bear.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None, unless you count fish oil.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
A bunch, if only if I knew where they're hiding.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Nineteen started out terrible and ended up wonderful. That was a memorable year.
22. Your worst enemy?
My own uncertainty.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A photo from the National Geographic website, of some cool hexagonal rock columns on the coast of Ireland.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"You're welcome", to my boss.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to be in love forever which would you choose?
Argh. That's all I have to say to that.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
"Xica da Silva", by Jorge Ben.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
My arrogant and obnoxious new colleague is a tempting target, but I wouldn't want to dirty my knuckles on him.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?